Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Doll parts

Got stuck with playing Minecraft again today. I get these periods when I just build ugly buildings in Minecraft instead of doing something useful. Or well, who am I kidding, I rarely do anything useful. Today I also realized, that even though I genuinely despise fake and shallow people, I sometimes act like that myself. Pretty depressing. I guess I'm just gonna have to go with the old saying"no one is perfect"and move on like nothing happened. Just like everyone else.

...Goddammit, sometimes I act just like everyone else. Humane or pathetic? I can't decide.

Anyway, after this little emotional storm I could say something less retarded also. So, I have been working on this house in Minecraft the whole day, and it's not yet even nearly finished. It's nothing spectacular really, but I thought I could throw in some pics of the damn thing when it's finished. Not that anyone cares about that, but I just thought it could look good on the site. I also had time for WoW today, completed a huge-ass bunch of daily quests with my warlock. Still that fucking reputation bar just doesn't seem to move forward that much. Blizzard, I love you, but sometimes I really, really hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment