Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Insert witty headline here

So there has been a few weeks break again... This time I'll blame it on the fact that it's actually starting to look and feel like Spring outside. I have for some reason had a lot of stuff to do lately, and that has also drained all my energy, resulting in me sleeping way too much. Anyway, I have mostly been grinding WoW again, but to be honest nothing exciting has happened there what so ever. The only mentionable thing is probably that I finally scraped the mats together to make the Mooncleaver, Reborn weapon for my DK, but it's still only a 476 item. Now I'm just gonna have to go on for another few weeks, trying to remember to craft the goddamn Lightning Steel Ingots every fucking day, so that I finally can make the Bloodmoon, Reborn. Which isn't really the greatest weapon anyway. But I'm not known for doing the most smart and convenient things, so I'll just play along.

Another thing that really pissed me off more than it should have, was the fact that I didn't complete the Children's week achievement in time. God. Fucking. Dammit. So this means that I'll have to wait another full year before I can complete What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been. I really wanted to murder someone at one point. The reason was of course that stupid, fucking achievement where you have to run around in BG's and do brainless, impossible stuff. I am a person that only PvPs for fun, when there is nothing else to do, so that means I usually get smashed by real PvPers. Next years strategy is that I am going to use a lower lvl character instead. That can stealth. For fucks sake.

I really need some sleep now. Long day tomorrow again. I have been recording some dungeons with my warlock, if I have got time I will put up some sort of video... But I have said that about a lot of things, and nothing is happening as usual. I could use an employee of some sort to do everything that I haven't got time for. That will work for free, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment