Thursday, May 23, 2013

Fast dry

There is so much room for activities. Way too much. I don't have time with even half of the stuff I would like to do at the moment. Even if I ditched sleeping all together, I would still have a tight schedule. God fucking dammit. I haven't really had that much time for gaming the past week or so, but today I actually had a night off from work, so I have spent some time in front of my dear PC again. I also started editing a Dota 2 video that I was going to put up, but halfway through I came to the conclusion that it was all shit, and I don't want to make a video unless I get better at actually playing the game. So I recorded two games tonight, but they were both so embarrassing that I deleted the videos straight away. If there ever has been a game that I have felt like I will never learn to play, it would be Dota 2. I really like the game, but I just can't seem to get past the noob stage. Now that's called a dilemma, y'all.

Also had time for WoW tonight, patch 5.3 was released just recently. Great, more new content, and I am not even nearly finished scouting through 5.2. I feel like I am so far behind everyone else in the game, that I just want to puke a little. I really start to miss the WotLK days when there was actually not that much different things to do in-game... I don't remember being online that much more than I do now, but still I had decent gear and did all the daily and weekly things that were available. I also had time to level other characters than just my main. Nowadays you have to be online every single day for at least a few hours(per char!), to actually be something. Ain't nobody got time for that. People that have time to grind WoW all day long are probably cheering right now, but as a semi-casual player I have only one thing to say: fuck you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment