Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Melancholia

Wow, I finally managed to do something about the Minecraft page I was talking about earlier. The big problem about the page was that I wanted a cooler and more convenient layout for the pictures than what the Blogger editor had to offer, so I found a nice looking CSS based image gallery right here. I "fixed" it a little bit to better match my page layout and colors, but otherwise I didn't have to do much, and I like it so far. Thank god for all those hours I spent on HTML coding as a kid, otherwise I would have a really hard time understanding how to personalize this site as much as possible. Don't get me wrong, it is great to have pre-made templates and layouts available(because coding a whole site from scratch usually takes a while...), but there is always something that you don't like and want to change. Anyway, I really have to go to sleep now, otherwise I'll be a wreck tomorrow.

As usual...

No comments:

Post a Comment