Wednesday, June 5, 2013

The little yellow god

Surprisingly enough, I haven't been that much in front of the computer for the past week or so, just had a lot going on. The only thing worth mentioning is probably that I finally made the stupid axe for my DK, so now I got a lvl 502 weapon. That's about it. I also went nostalgic and downloaded a Gameboy Color simulator + Pokémon Crystal, which probably is my favorite pokémon game among them all. Not that the original Red and Blue aren't awesome games, but I still find Crystal more entertaining.

I have also been working on a set of new intros for my future videos, and I have to say that the old ones look like a monkeys asshole compared to the new ones. I mean, of course I knew that the simple powerpoint page that I have used so far is utter crap, but I have been focusing on different things instead of improving that. Anyway, I really like what I have done so far, and the only thing that is missing now is, well... A decent video, to be honest. I haven't recorded anything even worth editing for a while now, mostly because lack of time. And tomorrow I know that there is a million things that I should be doing instead of gaming. Yer, anyway, I'm off to work now... You got to do something to pay for that WoW-subscription.

No comments:

Post a Comment