Thursday, June 20, 2013

Hell Is A Place On Earth

Had a little break again, Midsummer is just around the corner and I have had stuff to do. My Dota2 video is finally finished and all I have to do now is wait for it to convert, and then I can upload it. I have to admit I hesitated a little bit with making the video after we were at a friends place(who happens to be a Dota2 geek), and watched his game. I was so TERRIBLE compared to them, and I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. But, I gave it some thought and made the video anyway. Because, let's face the fact; no one is ever actually going to watch the video, and especially not anyone I know. And as long as it's not a crime to make shitty, low-quality videos and upload them online, I can keep on shining. Oh, and about the music in the video: instead of dragging some random crappy dubstep-ish mix off Youtube, I decided to put in some of my personal favorite songs instead. I think the music in my first videos belongs to that little phase in my life when I thought it would be a good idea to put in tracks that most people find appealing and "listenable". Well, that phase is over now. My apologies to that one lonely retard who ever watched any of my previous videos and somewhat enjoyed the music track.

Whoops, looks like someone forgot to take their crazy-medication again...
Midsummer, here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment