Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Oh the joy

There are a lot of things that pisses me off nowadays, and copyright is one of them. Goddammit, the background music is blocked from my latest video on Youtube, and I am furious. The whole music industry whines about how difficult it is nowadays with so much online piracy, but still they drive around in million-dollar cars and live in big mansions and drink champagne for breakfast. FUCKING HELL, I just had to say it out loud. Goddamn those capitalist pigs. I hate people that think having a lot of money makes them better than other people. Fucking douchebags.

Anyway, since I am not easily defeated, I will be trying out other video hosting services, and I will make sure that the video AND the music will be uploaded, and the link will be posted on the video page. I'm out.

No comments:

Post a Comment