Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Little Wing

Well, I certainly have been doing stuff these last few weeks, but sure as hell nothing meaningful. I have started some "projects" that probably never will be finished, or at least not in the near future. First of all I started playing Psychonauts, a very cool adventure game. If I would describe it to someone I would probably say it's like a cross between Zelda and Rayman. Anyway I really like it, but it usually takes a looong time for me to play through these kind of games. Since I am also artsy as fuck, I am currently trying to make my first digital drawing using Photoshop. Things are not that great since I haven't got a graphics board, and everything seems to go in slow motion. I really wish I had money to throw around on stuff like that. If I ever get that piece of shit picture done, I will of course post it here. It is gaming-themed anyway.

I have pretty much been ignoring WoW for almost the whole summer now, mainly because I have had other stuff to do, but also because I actually felt a little bit bored with my favorite game... Today I decided to start leveling a new character again, and I actually felt pretty excited about it. I think that I have been grinding too much with my lvl 90's, and forgotten how much I love the leveling part of the game. So my WoW subscription is not going to be cancelled just yet...

I really have to go to sleep now, busy day tomorrow. Sorry for not putting up any new content in a while besides my shitty life stories, but just watch this cat send a fax, and you will have a better day.


No comments:

Post a Comment