Friday, April 19, 2013

Ghosthookers in the sky

So, a stressful goddamn day ahead. Working the night shift is great for me since I like to stay up all night and also avoid as much human contact as possible, but every time I have to get up early after a nights work my whole day seems to go in slow-motion and I can't get anything done properly. I got a billion things to do today, and all I want to do is crawl back to bed. Just great. My friend wants me to come over tonight and play WoW at her place, but even the thought of how much updating I will have to do on my shitty old laptop to make that work creeps me out.

So tonight I will be leveling some weird alt probably, but that's also kind of nice. I have been playing mostly with my druid and DK for some time now, it was very refreshing to log on to my warlock last night. That was mostly because I need to level alchemy to easily be able to transmute Living Steel for my DK. Trying to make the 476 epic weapon that comes from the Isle of Thunder quest line thingy. It will be a very small upgrade since my current weapon is 471, but it's still something.

Anyway, sorry for not having more time to kill people with boredom. My planet needs me.

No comments:

Post a Comment