Monday, April 15, 2013

Meteora

These last few weeks I have been playing mostly WoW, don't know if that's a good or a bad thing. The funny part about that is that I have not even been raiding or anything"hardcore", I have just completed old achievements and grinded rep, occasionally also leveled my druid. At the same time I am stuck in the middle of a guild move, half of the guild has decided to move over to another realm and the other half wants to stay. I am probably moving away aswell, just because I am tired of our current low-pop realm. But people arguing and splitting up and stuff... It kind of saddens me. I like this guild and the people, but I knew that eventually something was gonna happen that would shake things up. Or well, let's put it like this; I have been in a lot of different guilds since I got stuck with this game, but it has never hit me so hard to see a guild fall apart as now.

Okay let's talk about something else. The most usable random drop of the week: Aqua Jewel. It does not only make you swim faster and all that shit, it also gives you a cool transparent look. Not anything spectacular, but I like it. Heard it's quite useful in PvPing aswell.

I am a bit disappointed in myself for not having time to play anything else than WoW for a while now, but I'll try to change that as fast as possible. I was thinking about maybe starting to play Dota2 again, haven't played that since January or something. It's a cool game in my opinion, cooler than LoL, but the main reason I don't play it that much is probably because I kind of suck at it. But I guess if I put in some more time and effort in it I could suck a little less. Hopefully.


No comments:

Post a Comment