Monday, April 8, 2013

Supernatural retards

Okay, so I decided to pick up this site again after a months break. Breaks often do good to you. And from now on, I'll just cut the bullshit and be myself again. This site is indeed more of a tribute to video games than a personal blog, but I'll just throw in some of my own thoughts here as well, just to... Spice up things, I guess. Yeah, that's a good way to try to tell yourself that you do not blog, even though you kind of do. Moron.

I think this will be a good place to throw in one of those popular"morally-correct-citation-written-in-cursive-on-top-of-stock-photo"-pictures. You know what I mean. Ciao, Azeroth needs me for another few hours. Let's see if I come up with some good material for the site at the same time.


No comments:

Post a Comment