Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Tonight, on Sick Sad World

I have been working on a Noblegarden achi guide for a few days now, and today I will get it finished. Since I am extremely anti-mainstream and hipster-ish in every way, I got it done just a few days AFTER Noblegarden actually ended. Well no really, that was not intended... Since I was ill last week I kind of missed out on everything that had to do with WoW, because I was so tired that I only wanted to lie on the sofa. So I played Xbox every day, just logged in fast on WoW a couple of days to do the dailies. And on Sunday evening I noticed that Noblegarden was up(also forgot that Easter just had passed), so I desperately started completing achis since I am really trying to get What A Long, Strange Trip It's Been before I quit playing WoW. Luckily, due to the account bound achi thing, I already had most of the Noblegarden achis completed on my night elf from a few years back. So there was only a few ones that I needed to complete for the Noble Gardener. In my stupidity I didn't check the calendar especially good, so I thought the event ended on Monday evening, when it in fact ended on Monday morning 10am. Got very pissed about that since I had one achievement left that I was supposed to complete on Monday afternoon. Anyway, despite being on the verge of a breakdown I decided to complete my Noblegarden achi guide here on the site. And what do you know, I found out that it was possible for me to complete the achi even after Noblegarden was over! So now I only need to find a goddamn Goblin female, and then I am Missevil the motherfucking Noble. End of story.

Just to state more cool WoW things, I also got a Fire Spirit today when I opened up a Blingtron package. Didn't know this item existed, so it was a pleasant surprise, since I also am a slacker and haven't leveled my blacksmithing to 600 yet. I got 3 levels up, yey for me, and yey for Blingtron the moderately helpful robot.

"WE DON'T CARE!" someone yelled. And I shot them down. There was blood everywhere and people were screaming.

No comments:

Post a Comment