Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Alone In The Darkness

Have had a little break again with writing, mostly just because of exhaustion. This first month of the year has felt like it would never end, and I have accomplished almost nothing significant, just as frosting on the cake. Just another season in fucking-loser-land.

I have played Fallout 4 quite a bit, at the moment I'm mostly doing side-quests and actually haven't progressed in the main story line for a while. I have to pick that up again, at the moment I am supposed to go into the Glowing Sea to find some guy. But there is truly a lot to explore in this game, so I guess that's why I have been doing other stuff. I am currently making a little Fallout-video with "funny moments" or something similar, let's see when that gets finished...


There has also been  a lot of WoW, this weekend I did a lot of old achievements, and also some timewalking since it was Cataclysm week. Next time when the WotLK timewalking comes up(sometime in March), I will finally be able to buy the super awesome mount that I have been collecting badges for since this all started, the Ironbound Wraithcharger.

So, as I mentioned I have been doing old achis, I thought I would focus on some raid and dungeon achis for a while. I completed the Glory of the Cataclysm Hero and got my cool Volcanic Stone Drake. I also completed the Glory of the Raider 10-player, now I just have to get the 25-man version as well... Then there was the Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25-player... I had almost all of the achis contained in this one from before, there was only 2 missing, and one of them was Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare. I actually tried completing this a few weeks ago, but I gave up after a few tries then. Now I was determined to get this somewhat buggy achi, since I really wanted the proto-drake that comes with Glory of the Ulduar Raider. There was a lot of complaining on forums about this particular achievement, since it seemed like you wouldn't get credit for the dwarves even though Razorscale kills them with the flame breath. I indeed discovered that this was true, and after about 10 attempts where I tried various tactics without any success, I read this forum post about where you can "trick" the game into believing the flame breath has killed the dwarves, when in fact you do it yourself. So I got Razorscale grounded, and rounded up a whole bunch of dwarves. So at the exact moment when Razorscale casts the flame breath(the dwarves turn blue for a second), I Blood Boiled the shit out of those dwarves, and got the achievement. So if you attempt to solo this, just round up the dwarves in front of Razorscale, and right when she casts the flame breath(all the dwarves turn blue)you use some aoe-attack that wipes them out in one hit. This was what worked for me finally, and goddamn I was happy after that...

Now it's bedtime, I stayed up way too long as usual.

No comments:

Post a Comment