Tuesday, January 5, 2016

What's My Age Again..?

It's a new year again, and it hasn't started off quite as spectacularly as I would have hoped. Still, I'm alive and seemingly healthy, so let's not dwell on that any more than necessary... I have been making progress in WoW and Fallout 4, as planned, but I also picked up a new game on the Steam sales that has been taking up most of my time this past week, The Witcher. Yes, it's the first game in the series, and I am fully aware that there is a third game out already, but why not start from the beginning? And it was cheap... So far I have loved it, role-playing at its finest, and it sports an interesting battle-system. I'm currently in the beginning of chapter 3, which should mean that I am soon half-way in the game. As I said, it's very interesting, even though it seems like the main character Geralt has the ability to fuck almost every female character in the game... Nothing to complain about, but is he really that charming..?

On another note, I have uploaded two new videos on my channel. It's the WoW-video I have been talking about for some time now(finally), and a short Fallout 4-video that I made kind of spontaneously. I started recording some stuff in The Witcher now as well, so let's hope that I have time to make a video of that too.

Anyways, I thought I'd keep it simple today and not complain about my life too much, so I'll just leave this here and go to bed.


No comments:

Post a Comment