Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Nostalgic

One of the most awesome things about WoW(that a lot of people maybe don't think about)is the music. Right now I'm listening to a mixed WoW soundtrack, with music from mostly older zones. It is incredible how much you can remember from the game throughout the years just from these specific soundtracks... Yup, it's that nostalgia again.

Well, I have been doing something a bit different lately, I decided to play through a childhood game of mine; Mission Kellogg's. It's a pretty basic platformer(Donkey Kong Country style), where you play as some of the Kellogg's cereal mascots. Yeah, it's just a shameless marketing game, I know, but it is actually still very playable. I have been adding videos to my channel whenever they have been ready, and I'm like halfway through now. I will also do a review on it, I promise this time.

There will maybe be some other interesting games coming up soon, since I went to my parents house yesterday and found a bunch of old PC-games I used to play as a kid. I was a real horse-freak back then, so almost half of my PC-games were horse-related. Some of them might still be fun to play though, so I'll look into it when Mission Kellogg's is finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment