Friday, June 12, 2015

So complicated

I knew I needed to make a post about this, because it is major. Last Wednesday Bethesda made an announcement, and everyone probably already knows what it was about... Yes, Fallout 4. It. Is. Official. No release date yet, but we will get to know more in their showcase at E3 this weekend. So far they have a trailer and a website, http://www.fallout4.com/. First of all, I'm gonna go full retard on this one, and say that I almost DIED last Wednesday when this went official. Like, this could potentially be such an awesome game, that we actually get a nuclear apocalypse. I'm not shitting you here. This HAS to be good. Go watch the trailer, it looks so super cool, that you will not believe your eyes... I just, don't even have words for how amazing this is going to be. Be there or be square, people.

I also bought a new game that was on sale on Steam, Lucius. I finished the game in a few days, it is a relatively short game, but it has very interesting features. I have already managed to make an info page and a video, so instead of me repeating things, you can just go check out the material I made.

Another thing that is going to be very relevant soon, is the Midsummer Fire Festival in WoW, which is the very last world event that I need to focus on to get my long awaited What A Long Strange Trip It's Been. It really has been a strange trip, almost 6 years since I played WoW for the first time, and I don't see why I would stop playing anytime soon.

Anyways, soon I'll be off to work! Enjoy this little taste of Fallout 4...


No comments:

Post a Comment