Thursday, June 25, 2015

It's none of your beeswax

Wow, when have I ever posted on two consecutive days..? Anyway, the reason is of course my meta achievement in WoW, and I didn't really think I would be this fast with completing it(that's why I made a post yesterday), but I had some spare time for a change. So, I had only one achievement left of The Flame Keeper, and that was the one where you dance around the pole. To be really festive about this(c'mon, it's a pretty cool achievement), I bought a nice looking dress on the AH, picked the Vile Fumigator's Mask from my bank, and set off to Crystalsong Forest. I picked this spot because it is quite cool looking. So, I got the achi, had a little photoshoot in the forest, and that's about it. The proto-drake is awesome, so glad to finally have it. Even though proto-drakes are quite "last season", I still like them a lot, in all colors.

As I mentioned earlier, it really has been a strange, yet enjoyable trip. Even though WoW is "just" a video game, it has also at the same time been a pretty big part of my life. See you in Azeroth!


No comments:

Post a Comment