Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Paper walls

A lot of exciting stuff going on in WoW this week, first of all I'm in the middle of completing the Midsummer event(it's going well), and patch 6.2 is going live later today. There is going to be tons of new content, I'm most excited about the Timewalking Dungeons, Tanaan Jungle, and the new raid of course. The only problem is that I haven't even had time to do half of the stuff I wanted to in the last patch... Everything is piling up like crazy, not just in real life, but now in WoW also... If that isn't depressing, I don't know what is.

Another thing I thought I'd mention is that the date for Fallout 4 is released, and it is November 10th! Well, at least I know already what I'll be doing at that point... It's also pretty close to my birthday, so I could consider the game a birthday present for myself.

I also tried to play Rome: Total War today. I say "tried" because it really didn't go well... I played through the whole introduction thing, and I still didn't understand squat. Then when I tried to attack the first town available, the enemies kind of wiped the floor with my army and I just quit the whole game. I suppose if I really put my mind to it and read a bunch of tutorials and so on, then I could probably understand what it is all about. But I'm not sure if I have time for that, with the upcoming WoW patch and all... Oh well, I could always leave it for later I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment