Sunday, May 24, 2015

Party Poopers

So lately I have been quite busy with various other things than gaming, summer is just behind the corner and there is a lot to do. But there is only one week left of school, and after that I start working almost immediately. Which means that I have a little more free time, since my schooldays usually are a lot longer than my workdays will be during the summer. So I hope I will have time to finish all those videos that I have been planning on making for a while now.

Anyways, I did buy DuckTales Remastered on Steam a few weeks ago, a nice little game that is really worth the money. It's maybe not the longest game ever, you can play through it in an evening if you want to, but if you really want to complete it 100%, it will take a lot longer. And besides, it's actually kind of nice to play a shorter and "lighter" game once in a while.

In WoW, I decided to pick up my warlock again, and actually try to get him to lvl 100... A few levels left. With the DK I have only been doing daily stuff and garrison activities.

But oh well, now it's just one more week of hell and then I can finally relax for a little while.


No comments:

Post a Comment