Monday, February 2, 2015

Silly old hair dryers

I was supposed to finish the quest line in Sacred Gold. What happened was that a few days ago I kind of got really Fallout-sick and decided to play trough New Vegas once again. So now I have started a new game, and on top of it all I decided to start fooling around with mods this time. It's not like I went crazy on this one, I have a few extra weapons in-game atm, an interface mod and a weather mod. Oh yeah, and that hair style mod... Who doesn't want to have fabulous hair?

Anyway, I really hope I have time and interest to finish Sacred Gold, I would really like to do that. I hate to admit it, but I am kind of bad at finishing games, I have A LOT of games that are unfinished. Divinity: Original Sin was a game that I started playing sometime in the summer I think, and I was going to finish it before WoD was released, but what do you know... I only got about half-way trough. So some day I really need to pick it up again, it's a really good game and all. I also need to play the Fallout 3 DLCs, I have only played trough one so far, and I have four left. But there is just not enough time...

Oh yeah, I thought I could include my list of NV mods that I have been playing with so far, just for fun:





No comments:

Post a Comment