Monday, February 16, 2015

Coming Around

I can gladly announce that I have been a little bit active this weekend, and I hope this little flow of mine doesn't fade away so fast. First of all, I completed all the achievements in WoW for Fool For Love, so now I am one step closer to the Violet Proto-Drake. This was not a very difficult achievement to get, but it involved grinding those Love Tokens to some extent. Oh yeah, and even though I ran the event dungeon every day for a week, no Big Love Rocket for me... I'm kind of joking here, the drop rate on this one is EXTREMELY low, and if I actually had looted it, there would probably be a few more exclamation marks on this site...

The other good thing is that I completed and uploaded another Sacred Gold video, so it can now be enjoyed on my Youtube channel. I have also finally started writing on my Fallout 3 info page, so that will also be up real soon. I have a small "vacation" in a few days, so I hope I will get a lot of gaming stuff done in that time.

Now I really have to go to bed, not much sleep this night I can tell...


No comments:

Post a Comment