Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Carpe fucking diem

I put up a new video yesterday, a short little guide about how to farm rep with the Ashen Verdict in WoW. Not maybe the most relevant subject, but I needed to farm rep with them to get a certain blacksmithing pattern, so I thought I'd make a video while I'm at it. I am also in the progress of making a guide for the Venomhide Ravasaur, a mount that you can get after completing certain daily quests for 20 days. I'm halfway right now, so it's going to be a while before that video is finished.

Yeah, it has been mostly WoW for the last few weeks, and today patch 6.1 was released, so that got me even more excited. A lot of new quests, items and features. Sadly I didn't have much time to explore today, and maybe not tomorrow either, but in the weekend I will have a good look at everything. The new Jukebox thing, it sounds kind of silly, but I really want to have it in my garrison... Besides, I do sometimes like to listen to the in-game music, and they certainly have some really good tracks.

Anyway it's bedtime now.
Btw, I made a new transmog set for Missy, so I'll just throw in a pic of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment