Monday, March 9, 2015

Treacherous

Going to give a kind of quick update, I need to go to sleep right about now. Today I spent about 7 hours with Torchlight II, a nice little Diablo-like game. I played together with my SO, and it was really fun, I do recommend. I also bought Duke Nukem 3D Megaton Edition on Steam, and played a few maps. I do like old 3D shooters, and this "remake" version ran very smooth. I also played some WoW, had to do my raptor daily ofc(only two days left), and the treasure hunter daily. So, that's about it, I can mention that I also have played a lot of Heroes of the Storm lately, I am really starting to like it now that I have played it some more. I will probably do some sort of video or info page thingy about that, sometime in the future. Anyways, now I SERIOUSLY have to go to sleep, going to be soooo tired tomorrow...


No comments:

Post a Comment