Sunday, March 22, 2015

Everybody Hurts

Today I finished my Venomhide Ravasaur guide, both the video and the text part of the guide. It can be found in my World of Warcraft section. I think it turned out pretty OK, I am getting more and more familiar with the editing software I'm using, I really like it. Anyways, next up will probably be a Fallout: New Vegas video of some sort, as I mentioned earlier I am doing my second playthrough, and I thought I could make a few videos this time.

Other than that, I haven't been doing anything special... I have been doing my normal, daily WoW stuff, and some Heroes of the Storm. Oh yeah, I was supposed to make some video of that one too... Oh well, that will have to wait a bit, too much going on right now. If anyone is interested, my most played heroes at the moment are Sonya, Tyrande and Tyrael. I am really pleased with the free hero rotation so far, I have found at least one good hero to play with in every rotation. I am not planning on spending any real money on this beta though, I did it in Hearthstone but that was enough.

So, I'll just leave this pretty short, my head feels kind of heavy today. Probably just the weather.


No comments:

Post a Comment