Sunday, January 25, 2015

Dark skies

So, it turns out that this years Winter is just as depressing as the previous ones. I guess it's just the lack of sunlight, because I don't really dislike the cold weather and snow. Anyway, energy is at zero, and on top of that social anxiety says hello way too often, and makes me want to crawl under the bed and stay there for an infinite amount of time. So everything is completely fine, as usual.

So I have been playing WoW ofc, but not as much as I would like to. I just don't have the time right now. I have mostly just logged on the DK to do daily grinding stuff, like the apexis quest, mining, and a few dungeons once in a while. Have leveled some with the warlock as well, but it's going slow. Besides that I have been playing a lot of Sacred Gold, it is a really good game despite its age. I am going to post a review as soon as I have completed the main questline.

Since I usually spend a large amount of time in the train and bus trough out the week, and I have a Chromebook, I thought I could just start bringing it with me and kill some time by playing what ever games you possibly can play on it. Which turns out to not be that much. I know the Chromebook definitely isn't meant to game on, so it's not a big surprise to me. I managed to get DosBox up and running on it, but I was quite disappointed when I still couldn't run Duke Nukem 3D on it. Lagged like hell. It runs sidescrollers really well though, so either it just can't run 3D games at all, or just Duke Nukem. I have to try out different ones. I have also tried out a few browser games, they have been OK so far, but since I usually have a pretty bad wifi connection when I'm on the road, it makes playing them pretty hard. If I find some really enjoyable browser games, I will make reviews of them as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment