Monday, April 20, 2020

Give me a reason

It's already been a few weeks since I finished The Outer Worlds, and I can say that it was a great game all the way to the end. It felt a little bit too short though, but I guess you can't have everything. I think it has a decent replay value, but for now I'll concentrate on other games, and also getting the videos and the review done. I might have time for that next week, let's see. I have also been playing WoW, I am very close to the Pathfinder achievement now, only need a little bit more rep with The Unshackled. I also finally managed to get my warlock to level 120, so now I have that out of the way.

I immediately started leveling my night elf priest, so now I get to see the alliance side of Battle for Azeroth. So far it has been quite interesting, and I don't think it will be too long before she is level 120. After that I am not sure which character to level, I have a few different options that I have to consider later. I also started playing another game, Kingdom Come: Deliverance. I got interested in it a while ago while listening to a podcast, and I really wanted to try it out. It seems like I got the wrong impression of it from the podcast, because it's not really what I thought it would be. It is very historically correct, that is true, but I did not expect it to be so very story driven. I had more of a "medieval simulation" in mind, where you just run around town doing normal peasant stuff. But I have been enjoying the game a lot, while at the same time being angry with it a lot. I still feel like I want to continue playing it though, so maybe there will be a review on it sometime, let's see.

I think the next few weeks will be quite full with school work, so I have no idea how much time I'll have for gaming. If everything goes as planned I will be done with school sometime in the summer, so I just have to make this last push, and then I can finally relax for a while. Here is a screenshot from Kingdom Come: Deliverance.



No comments:

Post a Comment