Monday, March 23, 2020

Insta-diva

I have had a very stressful month as usual, but there has been some time for gaming. Mostly The Outer Worlds, but also some WoW. In The Outer Worlds I am getting closer to the end all the time, and I have also tried to record some video material along the way. I am planning to upload at least two videos at some point, let's see when I'll have time to edit them. I haven't even had time to write my Super Mario Sunshine review yet, even though I finished that game months ago. I have, however, managed to upload all the videos that I had material for, so that's one positive thing I guess.

A few days ago I finally managed to loot that plate dress that I was grinding for in WoW, so now Missy looks more fabulous than ever. Now I can return to current content again, which means patch 8.3, Visions of N'Zoth. This patch was actually released two months ago, but I have simply not had time to dive into it before now, mostly because I have been playing The Outer Worlds so much. I did the first part of the introductory quest line, and now have access to the dailies in Uldum. I also did some leveling with my priest, Blizzard has added a 100% leveling bonus until April 20th(because of the Corona virus, ofc). This was really needed right now, I hope it will help me push through these last levels so I could finally have two level 120's.

Even though school is closed for now, it sadly doesn't mean I would have less schoolwork. I also work at a place that most likely won't shut down during this whole Corona thing, so while a lot of people have time to sit and play now, I don't. Well, I guess things could be worse, I shouldn't complain. Now it's time for bed, tomorrow is going to be a long day again. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment