Wednesday, May 20, 2020

Sara's Mask

This month has gone by both really fast and really slow, but I have made a little bit of progress with certain things. I finally have the Pathfinder part 2 achievement, so I can fly in BfA zones. My night elf priest is currently level 118, so I am very close to my third fully leveled character. The fact that Blizzard extended the 100% experience buff up until next expansion is really helping at the moment. One thing that I am not sure about is how leveling is going to be in Shadowlands. As far as I understand, all the old starting zones for different races will be changed to something new, and from level 10 and forward you can go to pretty much any zone from any older expansions for leveling, since the quests will scale to your current level. Also, the max level will be scaled back to level 60. I don't know what to think about this, it feels like a lot of changes at once. I mean, I have always been okay with some things changing each expansion, but this feels like too much maybe. I kind of get the max level scaling, because we are already at the eighth expansion of WoW and level cap is getting quite high. Don't know about the leveling thing though, it sounds like a lot of things from "old" WoW will disappear. But there's not much I can do about it, so I'll just have to go along with it and hope it's good after all.

I also finally published my review on The Outer Worlds, and uploaded one of the two planned videos. I also booted up this old game I used to play a lot as a kid, James Pond 2. It was released on a lot of different platforms, but I used to play it in DOS, so that's the version I'm sticking to. It is a really cool platformer, with very colorful and vibrant levels. I recorded some material from it, so if I have time I'll post a review and maybe some short video later.

Otherwise I have mostly been at work or doing school stuff, I still have a lot to do before I can graduate. I'm not sure how I'll be able to pull these last things together, but let's just hope for the best. Laterz!



No comments:

Post a Comment