Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Spare me

Now I have finally had some more time for gaming, and the first thing I did was catch up on the events in WoW. The 15th anniversary event has been going on since November, but only now I had time to start really looking into it. There are three "raids" that you can enter, where you battle old raid bosses from the past. I got the achievement for doing all three of them, but apparently they drop quite nice loot too. This made me a bit sad, because you can only do these raids once a week, so that means now I could only do them once before the event ends on Wednesday. If I knew about this in November I could have had the chance to get so much nice gear... Well that's too bad, I suppose I wouldn't have had time for it anyway. Also, after the last boss in the third raid(Ragnaros), I got a very nice weapon that totally replaced my old one: Sulfuras, the Extinguished Hand. It is scaled to BfA and is itemlevel 430, so I'm very happy with this one at least. Along with the achievement for these raids you also got a very cool Deathwing mount, the Obsidian Worldbreaker.

Then there was also a battleground achievement, where you can enter Alterac Valley of Olde, which means the way it was in Vanilla. Here you also get mounts, Frostwolf Snarler for the Horde, and Stormpike Battle Ram for the Alliance. For the achievement you had to run the battleground several times to gather 200 Timewarped Badges, I ended up going 9 times before I got it. The anniversary event also had some other features, like world bosses, but unfortunately I didn't have time to look into these any further.

So this was basically the start of 2020 for me, could have been worse I guess... I'm not sure if this is going to be a good year or not, but let's hope I have time for some games at least. Here is a pic of the Obsidian Worldbreaker mount.


No comments:

Post a Comment