Monday, December 30, 2019

Gravedigging

Another Christmas just flew by, and I can tell you it was a stressful one. Not actual Christmas Eve though, that one turned out to be very lovely and relaxing, but the weeks before Christmas were quite something. Schoolwork up to the ears, Christmas presents and decorations that needed to get done, actual work, cars that urgently needed fixing... I almost didn't make it, but most things turned out okay in the end anyway. Now we're waiting for New Years Eve, and this time we also start a whole new decade. I just can't believe it has already been 20 years since the new millennium started.

As you can understand, I have barely had time to start any game at all for weeks. Right after Christmas Eve I started playing WoW again, and this time, I'm returning to Battle for Azeroth. I just started missing my DK, and I thought I would jump in again and finish quest lines and raids before it's too late(talking about upcoming Shadowlands, of course). Right now I'm finishing the War Campaign, and it has been a very interesting story so far.

I don't really have much more to say, it has been chaotic for a while now. But after New Years Eve, it seems like I'll be having at least a few days of pure me-time, so I'll probably be stuck to the computer then. One game that I have been promising myself I'll play during the holidays, is The Outer Worlds. I watched a little bit of gameplay, and I fell in love instantly. So much Fallout-vibes there..! There is no way I'll let this kind of game pass me by, I really believe I'll have a review up by the end of the holidays. Until then, cya..!

No comments:

Post a Comment