Saturday, February 9, 2019

Moldy cheese

So, I finally took some action today and started playing Crash Bandicoot 2 on my PS1 emulator. It's just as good as I remembered, my cousins had this game when I was a kid, and I played it almost every time I went over to their house. Later on I also got The Wrath of Cortex for Gamecube, but sadly my little brother lost the game disc somewhere, so I can no longer play it. Anyway, Crash Bandicoot 2 is still a very solid platformer, and it's not terribly long if you don't aim for collecting all the crystals in the game. There are many good games for the PS1, as well as a huge amount of really shitty ones, but this is definitely on the good list. I'll write a review on it later, when I got time.

I have also played more WoW as usual, I'm currently only two factions away from getting that Pathfinder achievement. I also leveled my warlock a bit more. Getting better gear has turned out to be a really slow process, and I still can't enter that new raid. Otherwise I have been continuing on Pokémon Crystal a bit, I plan on playing a lot more tomorrow when I'll go on a little car trip. I'm currently kind of stuck, meaning my pokémon are too low level to defeat the gym leader. This only means that I'll have to level them up before trying again, but it's not the fastest process. Well, pokémon games are supposed to be a little grindy at times, I'm not complaining.

I borrowed the latest Super Smash Bros today, so I hope I'll have time to try it out this weekend. I'm still pissed off at Nintendo though, since I found out that there is no other way to back up your save files in the Switch other than a paid cloud service. I just can't believe Nintendo would do something so fucking stupid, and just act like it's for some kind of "safety reasons". I really hope someone will come up with an easy way around this, but that might take a long time. Anyway, now I really have to go to bed, stayed up way too late once again.


No comments:

Post a Comment