Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Bleeding

The new year has started off reeeally slowly, and I feel like a zombie most of the time. It has been really cold and snowy outside for weeks though, might explain some things. This is also statistically my "worst" time of the year, so I am really not surprised. Still trying to get stuff done though, I haven't quite given up yet. During the Christmas holidays I did get my Psychonauts review done, so I am at least very pleased with that. I have also played some more Overwatch, and discovered what happens when you level past 100. Which technically means you start over from level 1 again, but you get a star in your portrait. Woop.

I have played WoW too, still just grinding rep and trying to get better gear. I am very close to revered with most of the factions now, so not much left. Tomorrow the new raid opens, but I haven't got nearly good enough gear to be able to enter that yet. I actually also started leveling my warlock a little bit, he is now 112. I thought I really would try to have a few alts at max level this expansion, last one didn't really turn out as I hoped.

I am trying to decide what game to review next, I kind of would like to go with Crash Bandicoot 2 on PS1, but I haven't decided quite yet. I am also starting to feel a little bit Fallout-sick, so I really need to pick up New Vegas again, or maybe play some more Fallout 4..? I'll get something done as soon as my energy meter goes up just a little bit. Next week we're going on a little trip, maybe after that I'll feel like a new person. (Press X to doubt)


No comments:

Post a Comment