Friday, February 22, 2019

Beat me out of me

This month has gone by so fast. I have been doing a lot of other things besides gaming, so there has not been too much of that. I finished the Crash Bandicoot review though, so that's a plus point. We also finally put up the shelves in our gaming room, they have been lying on the floor since we moved in. Then I brought the rest of my old Pokémon stuff from my parents, and now it's all decorated and things are in right places. Feels good man, and then I of course had to sit down and play for a while. Decided to pick up Harry Potter 2 on Gamecube, it's a game that I bought used just a few years ago, so it's not a game from my childhood. I have the first Harry Potter game for PC though, and I have played that A LOT. So, I also decided to try some recording, and I kind of got my setup working. I have this really cheap video grabber that hooks up to a laptop, and it's not the best system ever. This means my console is basically hooked up to the laptop, and shows gameplay only inside the actual recording software. So in order to get the gameplay shown on the TV, I then have to hook up the laptop to the TV and fullscreen the recording software. In a way this is totally fine by me, I'm not that picky, but unfortunately this makes the graphics a bit more blurry and weird looking on the TV. Oh well, that's what you get when you buy really cheap stuff, I shouldn't complain.

I have been playing more WoW of course, no Pathfinder yet, but it's so incredibly close now. Then I also started playing this older strategy game on PC, called Disciples II: Rise of the Elves. It's a turn-based game, and even though I have put in some hours on it already, I still can't decide if I like it or not. I guess I'm going to have to finish a few campaigns before I really can tell. It seems a bit difficult, but it might also just be me being stupid. Everything was a bit confusing in the beginning, and I had to watch some tutorials before I actually got the hang of it, but let's see now what this game can do.

I played some more Pokémon Crystal, I'm getting closer to the end of Johto, so then it's Kanto that awaits. I have a kind of balanced team going on now, so I'm quite happy with the choices I made in the beginning. Now I just have to kick Team Rockets ass once again in Goldenrod, they are such a nuisance. Anyways, it's time for breakfast now, cya laterz.


No comments:

Post a Comment