Tuesday, September 25, 2018

Nob and Nobility

There has been a lot of WoW lately, I have mostly just been trying to level to 120 as fast as possible. I only have one level left, so it’s very close now. There is a whole lot of new stuff going on at once, I have completed all the War Campaign quests so far, and I also tried out the Island Expedition thing. I have been doing a bit of dungeons as well, I have tried out all of the four different dungeons that are availiable before 120. I must say I liked them all, but the Motherload one was maybe a little bit too chaotic for my taste. Too many goddamn goblins running around all over the place. Overall I have been enjoying the content very much, and I hope it stays interesting at max level as well.

I also finally wrapped up Fire Emblem, unfortunately I had to leave it at the final boss. After a lot of googling for possible solutions, I came to the painful conclusion that I will not be able to defeat the last boss with my current line-up, and it is impossible to go back and try to fix things at this point. I already thought I had finished the game when I defeated the main bad guy in the game, but afterwards it turned out that there was a goddamn boss after that as well. I am still kind of surprised I managed to get this far without reading any kind of guides or knowing anything about what was to come. I am still going to write the guide though, I think I have a good enough understanding of the gameplay even if I didn’t manage to beat the very last boss.

Otherwise I haven’t really had too much time for other games, played a bit of Mario Kart with a friend last Saturday. Haven’t played it for a few months now, so it was fun to give it a little go again. Now I just have to concentrate on getting that Fire Emblem review done, and also deciding what GBA-game I’ll be playing next.

No comments:

Post a Comment