Friday, August 31, 2018

Curious creatures

I have unfortunately not had enough time for WoW this past week or so, but I just dinged lvl 113 last night. I am still enjoying the new content very much, and I also tanked my first dungeon a few days ago, and it actually felt pretty smooth. One of my friends has also started playing again in time for the new expansion, so I'll probably team up with her once she gets a little bit higher item level.

Another WoW-related thing I forgot to mention earlier, is that I managed to find that Long Forgotten Hippogryph I talked about a few posts ago. The thing was, I tried finding the crystals a few times, and I even downloaded a very helpful add-on, which showed the crystals possible spawning points on the mini-map. Finally I found my first crystal one day, when the BfA pre-patch had already hit. Unfortunately, my superb add-on didn't work since it wasn't updated for the pre-patch, so I had to bring up a guide map on my second monitor, and work my way forward with that... I have to say it wasn't the most convenient method, but I had no other choice. I managed to find all the crystals within a few hours, my hippogryph appeared, and I was most pleased. So now I have a fancy new mount to start off the new expansion with..!

I played some more Fire Emblem, and now it seems like I'm at the very last fight in the game. It seems like a pretty tough one, and I'm not sure if I'll be able to get through it with my current weapons, but let's hope it doesn't take too many tries. Besides Fire Emblem I have also played some more Age of Empires, and even a little bit of Warcraft III.

Now I'm probably going to continue with WoW, laterz..!


No comments:

Post a Comment