Thursday, August 23, 2018

Grotesque

The summer is slowly coming to an end, and it seems like the worst is over for now. I'm only working one job right now, and have a little bit more spare time. Last weekend was amazing, when we went to a large music festival, and now I feel more relaxed than in a long time. The biggest news of course is that Battle for Azeroth is live, and yes, I have been playing. I have not had time for that much, but I have started questing on the new horde continent, Zandalar. I really like it so far, I have always liked the troll race, and the story line is quite intriguing. Another thing I like is the dinosaurs, up until now that has mostly been a Un'Goro Crater thing. But I remember reading some rumors a few years ago about a dinosaur-themed expansion for WoW, and although this is not actually the thing, I think it comes pretty close. There are a lot of things that doesn't belong in the WoW-universe, but I definitely think dinosaurs fit in perfectly.

Besides WoW I also had a little Age of Empires II-marathon with my SO the other day. It was really refreshing and fun, I used to play it so much as a kid. Now I have the HD edition on Steam. I got quite excited when I saw that Microsoft has officially announced the development of Age of Empires IV, but we have no release dates yet, or even any kind of game footage. Let's hope they do finish the game, and that it kicks ass as well.

I am still not finished with Fire Emblem, but I have played that very little lately. I kind of got stuck in a fight, and thought I needed to just give up, but I think I have found a solution to continue the game. There are only a few battles left, so I really want to push through..!

Now I'm going to continue with some WoW, let's see if this expansion is as good as I hoped it would be(or maybe even better?).

No comments:

Post a Comment