Friday, October 12, 2018

Aliens?

Now I have finally been level 120 in WoW for a while, and I can gladly say that the content is still interesting while at max level. There is a lot of grinding though, world quests and azerite stuff, but so far it hasn't become too boring or tedious. Plus, grinding is kind of a characteristic of WoW, so I really don't think it needs to be complained about anymore. I have tried out a few more dungeons now, and I can still say the majority of them seem a lot more fun than in the previous expansion. The first raid is open now, Uldir, and I hope I get to try it out soon in LFR, just have to get a little bit better gear first.

I have finished the review for Fire Emblem, just need to publish it now. The thing is, I thought I would make a whole new section on the blog for console games, so that's why it has taken more time than usual to actually finish the process. Meanwhile, I decided to start playing Pokémon Crystal again on my phone. I know I was supposed to play a GBA game, but I kind of just fell back to this one. I might play another game alongside it too, who knows if I have the patience. But I haven't really made a review on any Pokémon game yet, even though I have put so much hours into them as a kid, so why not make something out of my favorite game in the series?

On Saturday we are going to play some PS1 games at a friends place, going to be fun. I have my own PS1, but it's still in a box since we moved, and I don't really want to unpack it yet since our "gaming room" isn't really finished. I'll probably post a pic or two once it's done though, when ever that will be... Laterz!

No comments:

Post a Comment