Tuesday, February 28, 2017

Don't do milk

I recently had a week off school, and that meant I had some time for gaming. The first thing I did was play Heroes of the Storm so I could receive the Primal Flamesaber in WoW. It was really nice to play some HotS again after such a long break, it would be awesome to be able to play more often. Anyway, after that I decided to do some archeology with the DK so I could get Spirit of Eche'ro, a ghost moosemount. The quest took me a few hours of running around Highmountain and collecting fragments from the dig sites, but in the end it was really worth it, because the mount looks awesome. So all in all I had a semi-productive weekend there, two new rare mounts..!

Today I also quested with my warlock, and he is now finally level 101. Wow, that really took me ages, but I hope it'll go faster now that I am one level on the way. Also had time to play some Overwatch, it's really cool to finally own the game, and even better when I got it for free ;)

So lately I have solely played Blizzard games, which is totally okay, but I need to pick some of my other games and try to make a full playthrough. Not sure yet which one it'll be, I'll tell you later. I would really need to upload some new content too, let's see what I can make happen. Until then, enjoy my cool new mounts..!


No comments:

Post a Comment