Monday, March 20, 2017

Days

So nothing spectacular has happened these last few weeks, the most notable thing is probably me getting a new laptop. Or well, used of course, but new to me. It's a small one, 12" screen Asus Eee PC. There were a few reasons why I chose this particular laptop. First of all, my old laptop is extremely slow, heavy and just a hassle to bring anywhere these days. I felt I needed a good laptop though, since I will be moving around quite a lot this summer, and also because of schoolwork and such. This particular model has slightly better specs than you would usually find in a laptop this size and age, so I am actually able to play some games on it. Yeah, WoW runs(barely), and some older Steam games as well. It also has decent battery life, even though it's an older model. So far I am quite pleased with it, it still feels like it was worth the price I paid.

I'm also in the process of getting new parts for my PC, I just need to save in a little bit more money. Already ordered the new casing, it's white and lilac with a window on the side. I'll probably put up a pic or something as soon as it is ready. Might take some time though, depends on how fast I get the parts I'll order from Ebay.

I have been playing this Steam-game called Deathspank lately, and I'm planning on making some sort of video thingy out of it. Not a full playthrough, but maybe just a few zones or something like that. We'll see, no time for that now. I'll maybe be able to play some tomorrow in the afternoon, let's hope so. Anyway, I really need to go to bed now, or else I'll fall asleep right here by the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment