Friday, June 10, 2016

Endless nights

It went from hot as hell to cold and gray astonishingly fast. The summers in this country never fails to amaze me. It has been a good reason to stay inside and play though. I have been working some more on my DK's gear, just to feel better when Legion is released. My shaman is now level 100, but I'm having trouble deciding on which character to level next. I have a level 90 mage which I kind of would like to play, but then there is that level 82 paladin that also would be fun. I really have to decide soon, to make sure I don't miss out on this achievement before Legion.

I don't have much left on Postal 2, so I'll probably finish that sometime this weekend. It has really been a fun ride, can't believe I haven't played it before. I also decided to pick up an old game that I played a lot in 2012 when it was released, The Darkness II. It's a FPS adventure based on a comic, where you play as a Mafia boss who possesses demonic powers. Sounds fun, eh? I really fell in love with the game when I first heard about it, and on my first playthrough I actually played as far as the last chapter I think. I know I rarely finish games, so it wasn't a surprise that I dropped it before the end, but this time I really want to play all the way through. When I played this in 2012 I wasn't really a particularly skilled FPS player yet, so I remember struggling a bit, but this time around it feels just right. Good to know that I actually have improved some over the years.

Now the Warcraft movie is in cinemas as well, so I have to pick a day to go and watch it. I'll be sure to mention later on if it was good or bad...


No comments:

Post a Comment