Friday, July 18, 2014

The bug-killers

So here I am again, sadly. Just did some leveling with my alliance priest in WoW, planning on getting her to 90 before WoD. I have also been doing a lot of quests on the Timeless Isle with the DK, just for fun and getting achis. Although, I am already really fed up with having to grind rep for Emperor Shaohao, it's just so goddamn slow.

Haven't been doing much else than WoW this past week, I got really WoW-sick when I listened to some WoW-themed podcasts at work. And I guess I am going to have to make some "preparations" before the next expansion anyway, that truly is tradition, and also a wise thing to do. That just generally means trying to farm gold, doing achis and leveling alts. That kind of stuff. Even though I haven't liked MoP that much, I still need to do these things to make WoD as enjoyable as possible.

Another thing I need to do, is sleep. Nighty nighty everyone. Here is a pic of my beloved DK on Timeless Isle, wearing one of the "lost pandaren artifacts", the Riverspeaker's Trident.


No comments:

Post a Comment