Saturday, July 5, 2014

Artificial

Sooo, another week is going by and as usual I have done nothing useful. Great. Well, the blog got a small makeover with a new background and header, but that's about it. Oh, I added a new screenshot in the gallery. Wow. It's from a game that I have been playing quite frequently these past few days, Dust: An Elysian Tail. It's an action RPG with AMAZING artwork. I really recommend this one to almost everyone. It maybe isn't the most challenging game ever, but the game mechanics are very smooth, and the storyline is intriguing. Oh, and did I mention how beautiful everything looks..? On the esthetic side it gets a full 10.

I also got a little bit WoW-sick after watching some streams from the Warlords of Draenor beta. It looks so awsome, at least compared to MoP, and I just can't wait until the release. I am also signed up for the beta, but I'll probably never get an invite anyway...

Yer, off to sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment