Thursday, September 4, 2014

Code Red!

Just thought I would make a short update, just to prove that I haven't(yet)died in an horrible accident. As a matter of fact school started in the beginning of August, and I have just been too busy with all kinds of crap since then. School takes way too much of my time, so that's poop. The past few weeks I have pretty much played only one game, and that's Divinity: Original Sin. Very nice, old school RPG. I have been trying to use guides as little as possible and try to figure out things on my own, but it is a pretty challenging game in its own ways. But I really like it, the turn-based battle system works very well, the environment is beautiful, the items and spells are very diverse. I have to admit I haven't got that far in the game yet, but I really don't think it will get bad from here. Very entertaining game, and I think it's a good substitute while I'm waiting for Warlords of Draenor... ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment