Sunday, December 31, 2023

Snowfall

The year is almost over, but there is still an infinite amount of games left to be played. I have played some more WoW Classic, just one more level and I can finally get out of Outland. I was also finally able to afford flying skill and a mount, yay me. Kind of in a hurry now though, I noticed that Cataclysm Classic is scheduled for late spring 2024, and I haven't even started on WotLK yet... Typical. Oh well, I will try my best and see where that takes me.

During the holidays I also did a co-op playthrough in Octodad: Dadliest Catch, a game that I have had for a long time already. I would also like to try it as single player at some point, but it really was a lot of fun as co-op. It was maybe a little too short, but there seems to be a whole bunch of different achievements to get, so that is probably meant to cover most of the game time. I also recently started a playthrough of Overlord II, a game that I have wanted to do a review on for a while now. I loved the first game, so let's see if the second one is great as well.

For Christmas I also got Pokémon Legends: Arceus for the Switch. Now that is going to be interesting, I haven't played a "new" Pokémon game in ages..! Let's see when I have time to boot that up, probably sometime in January. I guess I'll end my last post of the year here, see you next year then. I know there has been way too few posts this year, I will try my best to fix that in 2024...

No comments:

Post a Comment