Tuesday, November 28, 2023

The Slayer

I sure thought I would have had time for a little more gaming during my little "vacation", but it turns out that even breaking your leg doesn't automatically mean that you would be able to check off everything on your to-do-list. At least not if you're me. I managed to finish two games though, Alice: Madness Returns, and American McGee's Alice. Those two reviews are finished, and I also uploaded some new screenshots. Yay me.

I have also played some WoW, just continuing the level grind in WotLK Classic. I'm not even close to getting out of Outland yet, but at least I was able to progress to the next zone, Blade's Edge Mountains. The progress feels quite slow, but at least the quests haven't been too boring yet, it has been a while since I last quested in Outland.

I was kind of planning to do another advent calendar this year, only this time it is a real, physical calendar and not a virtual one. Haven't really figured out yet how to execute this in best possible way, but maybe I'll come up with something before December starts. It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, yo...

No comments:

Post a Comment