Tuesday, November 30, 2021

My Way

We're getting closer to Christmas, and I'm getting more busy with Christmas stuff. Last month was all about throwing different parties almost every weekend, so now I hope I'll have time to sit down and relax a bit. I have mostly been playing Burning Crusade Classic again, I got to level 40 yesterday with the priest. I still don't have enough money to buy a mount, but I'm getting there. I managed to sell a random drop blue shield on AH, so that has helped my struggle a little bit. Even though things have been going slow, I'm still enjoying the game and want to continue leveling. Starting to get interested to jump over to Shadowlands as well though, been missing my death knight quite a lot...

My mouse broke a few weeks back, and I have still not found a good replacement. It was a Roccat mouse and it was very good, but just suddenly stopped clicking on the left mouse button. After that I switched to my old mouse that I used a few years ago, but I didn't have it for many days until the scroll wheel stopped working(!). Anyway, I was hoping I would get some good deal on Black Friday, but there wasn't really anything that I wanted. Currently I'm using this very cheap AliExpress mouse that I found in our computer box, and it is actually not a bad alternative. At least all the buttons are working and the scroll wheel as well. I am going to get a new mouse, but I can take my time now and find a good offer. The problem is that I would really like to have a mouse with four extra buttons on the side, but most of the models I have seen have only got two extra buttons. Some also go overboard and put like 40 different buttons, I don't want that either. I really didn't think mouse shopping would be this difficult.

Now I'm just waiting for December and hoping I'll have time for games this Christmas. Today I have a lot to do though so gotta go, bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment