Thursday, October 21, 2021

Time can not erase

I made some progress today by finally writing and uploading that Jurassic World Evolution review that I talked about ages ago. If I have time I'll also try to finish the second Bust-A-Move 4 video that didn't get done before. Trying to get stuff done here, but it's just not that easy. I have continued leveling in Burning Crusade Classic, getting close to level 40 now. I have been questing in Dustwallow Marsh, and it's been quite interesting. As far as I can remember I haven't really been doing much in that zone before, so it's a nice change. 

I have also continued on Pokémon Crystal a bit, but that's going slow. I have been thinking about what game to pick up next, now that I have reviews and videos almost done for the previous ones. There are soo many options in my Steam library, I have a really tough time deciding. On the other hand, I should maybe choose a console game, since I have very little of those on my review page. I am getting more and more interested in trying out the Yakuza series though, maybe that's next.

One good thing is that I now have a much better GPU in my computer than previously, my old one broke some time in the summer and I had to temporarily replace it with an even older one. So thanks to my SO, I have at the moment a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060, which probably is going to work just fine for me. I don't usually play any super demanding games, so I don't need to have the latest and fanciest.

No comments:

Post a Comment