Monday, October 21, 2019

Spooky Fish

I'm soon reaching level 30 in Classic WoW, but my progress has been a bit slow due to a lot of schoolwork, and also since I went on a little trip this weekend. Anyway, I still have a few quests left that I would like to complete in Duskwood, and if possible, I would also like to go one more round to The Stockade. Then I was thinking about going questing to Thousand Needles for a few levels, and then moving on to Desolace. I think it will be a nice change to go to Kalimdor again, since I have been questing in Eastern Kingdoms for quite a while now.

I have also progressed some in Super Mario Sunshine, as soon as I have more material for that I'll make another game play video. I hope I'll also have time to continue on my Pokémon Crystal soon, I have left that hanging for way too long now. One thing I did recently though, was update my game collections page, that I created years ago. I just kind of left it in the middle, but now I have added the rest of my consoles as well. The only one that's not showcased yet is the Commodore 64 that I got in the summer. We were cleaning out the attic in my grandmas old house, and suddenly it was there..! A lot of different accessories, and also a lot of games, and everything seems to be in moderately good condition. Unfortunately I have no clue yet if it actually works, since I read some articles about the power supply, and after that I have been a bit cautious about trying it out. Apparently it's very common for the older power supply models to malfunction at some point, and possibly damage the console. So if this ancient thing isn't broken, I would not want to break it on the first try because of the power supply. You can buy modern replacements if you like, but the price is quite high for those, so I thought about making my own. Let's see when I have time for this little project, hopefully it won't be too long into the future...

Byebye for now!


No comments:

Post a Comment