Thursday, October 10, 2019

Millennial

My WoW Classic spree has been continuing, but I am still progressing quite slowly. Currently at level 26, and questing in Wetlands. Tonight I hope I'll have time for some dungeons, The Stockade should be perfect level for me right now. I have been taking some time also with leveling my professions, I chose herbalism and alchemy, which I think can come in handy as a druid. I am also leveling my cooking skill, it's not the easiest since ingredients for certain recipes can be quite challenging to come by. Level 60 feels far away, but I am still enjoying the game, and I have no plans on leaving yet.

A few days ago I also picked up another old classic, Super Mario Sunshine for the Gamecube. It was my first game for the console back in the days, and I have spent sooo many hours on this one. Earlier this year when I tried out Super Mario Odyssey for the Switch, I got so much vibes from this old game. I played through a few levels yesterday, and I decided to make a video. I'll probably upload it today, if everything goes according to plans. I'll probably also try to make a review of this game later, but it's a pretty long one, so let's see if I actually have time. I really have to say though, Super Mario Sunshine has aged very well, even though it is already 17 years old.

I'll keep this pretty short today, I have a lot on the agenda. Also very busy weekend coming up, but I hope I'll still have time for some games. Bye..!

No comments:

Post a Comment