Sunday, December 23, 2018

White Powder

One day left until Christmas Eve, and I haven't even felt super stressed out yet. I had a minor problem with one of the Christmas presents, but that's about it. I have already wrapped most of them, and that part seems generally to be in order. This is going to be a little different Christmas Eve, but that's fine, because I still get to spend it with everyone I love. We are actually going to be hosts in our own house this time around, so I'll need to do so much cleaning around here... We also have a Christmas tree this year, and the kitties haven't even destroyed it completely yet, so everything seems fine so far.

I have had time for some WoW, and the new patch Tides of Vengeance was released just last week. Most interesting for me is probably the new storyline, the Incursions, and the new Island Expeditions maps. There will also be a new raid opened on January 22nd, so I have time to improve my itemlvl until then. I have so far tried out all the available raid content at least once, but I do need to run them more often now to get better gear. Otherwise I have just been continuing to grind that
reputation, I am currently honored with all the factions, but it's a looong way to go still before I get them all to revered...

I also started playing an older game this week, in hopes of getting through it this Christmas holiday. It's Psychonauts, and I have actually played quite a bit of it many years ago. I remember putting it down in the middle of it because the game bugged out somehow and I couldn't finish the level I was in. Let's hope everything goes well this time, it's a really cool game. I'm playing it on PC with my controller attached, and I think that is a way better option than last time when I only used keyboard and mouse. Let's hope I have time to finish it and pump out a review before the holiday ends, that would be great. Until then, Merry Christmas and so on..!

No comments:

Post a Comment